When details matter, choose The Laurels dresser, and mirror. Crafted of rubberwood solids with rustic birch veneers, this kit features a weathered stone finish, heavy moldings creating an architectural appeal, planked tops, canted corners with bead molding, framed drawer fronts, full extension drawers with the top drawers being lined in premium felt and the bottom drawers lined with cedar, and is accented with oversized metal knob hardware in antique pewter. The dresser has nine drawers and can accommodate the landscape mirror, with its thick wood frame and beveled edge, secured with bolt-on supports. Add this one-of-a-kind European bedroom collection to your traditional style home.
Dimensions: W66 x D18 x H80
Weight: 261 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Rustic Birch Veneers
- Finish: Weathered Stone Finish
- Dimensions: W66 x D18 x H80
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 261 lbs.
- Cubes: 40.95
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Premium Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Framed Drawer Fronts
- Antique Pewter Oversized Metal Knob Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.