This traditional European sliding door chest is the perfect way to enhance your room with a seemingly luxurious style. Crafted with poplar solids and birch veneers, this piece features bottom case dust proofing, a premium felt lined top drawer, a cedar lined bottom drawer, and mitered frame fronts on each drawer, making this piece stand out effortlessly. This piece also includes 1 sliding door, 5 drawers. 2 adjustable shelves and 1 stationary shelf. The timeless weathered stone finish creates a worn antiqued feel with artistic distressing along with grand scale to create a piece to be passed to generations.
Dimensions: W49 x D20 x H60
Weight: 253 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Rustic Birch Veneers
- Finish: Weathered Stone Finish
- Dimensions: W49 x D20 x H60
- Box Dimensions: W52 x D23 x H59
- Weight: 253 lbs.
- Cubes: 40.17
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Premium Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Mitered Frame Fronts On Drawers
- Features 1 Sliding Door & 5 Drawers
- Has 2 Adj Shelves & 1 Center Stationary Shelf on Left Side
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.