Create a spa-like luxury feeling in your own backyard with our Winterthur Estate daybed. The premium aluminum frame features a classic "X" decor in each of the gently curved arms and is powder-coated in a matte black finish that will withstand any type of weather. You'll be able to enjoy hours of relaxing as you sink into the luxurious comofrt or our WeatherMaster ultimate outdoor cushion. The optional canopy is simple to attach and will provide a reprieve from the sun in your personal oasis.
Height: 38 in
Width: 83 in
Depth: 36 in
The frame is constructed of weather-resistant premium aluminum finished in a powder-coated, textured Winterthur Obsidian Black finish. The arms and back have aluminum "X" classical decor accented with aluminum finials. Removable cushion features the WeatherMaster drain-through technology and is available in your choice of fabric.
- The Daybed features cast finial accents on the arm and back, that cover the attachment points for the optional Canopy Frame.
- The arms and back have aluminum "X" classical decor accented with aluminum finials.
- Box-welted tailoring on bench seat cushion Includes 2 large knife edge welted back pillows, and 2 large knife edge welted bolsters. Featuring the exclusive LANE VENTURE Ultimate WeatherMaster drainable cushions for soft seating and durability of a drainab
- This item is available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
- Available only in a powder-coated, Winterthur finish: Obsidian Blank.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.