Inspired by vintage Palm Beach,our Mimi cuddle chair is eloquent with details that are flirtatious, whimsical and feminine. The slightly larger scale of this chair makes it the perfect choice for two people. Made from the highest quality extruded aluminum, the premium powder- coated frame is hand- finished to resemble natural rattan and can stand up to any type of weather. The iconic quatrefoil design of this style is central to the collection's appeal. Plush seating featuring the WeatherMaster ultimate outdoor cushion makes this chair the favorite seat in any outdoor room.
Height: 36 in
Width: 42 in
Depth: 36 in
The frame is constructed of weather-resistant premium extruded aluminum with high UV polyethylene synthetic wrap at bindings. The frame has a distinct Quatrefoil decor and is powder-coated in a warm Raffia finish to look like natural rattan poles. Plush seating features the WeatherMaster Ultimate outdoor cushion technology.
- Featuring the exclusive LANE VENTURE Ultimate WeatherMaster drainable cushions for soft seating and durability of a drainable all-weather fiber cushion plus, the comfort and longevity of spring coil seating.
- Removable cushions have box-welted tailoring on seat and back cushions with tie-back strap support.
- This item is available in all LANE VENTURE stain and mildew-resistant solution dyed fabrics.
- Available only in a warm Raffia finish.
- Optional cuddle chair canopy available seperately.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.