Antique White Travertine laminated stone with eased edge. Note: Optional stone top in lieu of the standard wood top. Note: Stone top is pre-bored for ease of attachment to 385-230 (Instruction sheet included). Note: Stone has felt bottom and must be attached to case. Cannot be used as a lay-on stone top.
- Optional purchase Antique White Travertine laminated stone top. Use with
- 385-230. Felt on bottom of stone top.
- Top of 385-230 is removable to allow for installation of laminated stone top. Stone is pre-bored for attachment to 385-230 case after wood top is removed. Instruction sheet included.
- Stone is designed to be attached to top of 385-230. Stone not designed to be lay-on.
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.